Social Icons

12/09/2010

December Daily | Day 9.


Do you see what I see?

I see a big girl who will sit still for a picture - but she will not smile.


I see a little boy who is willing to smile for a picture - if Mommy can catch him.




I see 2 kids who are growing up too fast.
I see a girl who is as smart as she is beautiful.
I see a boy who is joyful and full of love for life.
I see 2 kids who love each other immensely - even if they don't always get along.

I see love.
I see joy.
I see hope.

I see Christmas.

Today was full of challenges. The computer kept freezing up on me, slowing me down. Things not working and I don't know how to fix them. Looking for answers and can't find them. The children fighting with each other, and not cooperating with me, either. Not getting things done before it was time for me to leave for work. Lots of little frustrations and irritations, all piled on top of each other. On top of me. Today I'm just trying to remember to breathe. To keep it simple. To keep things in perspective. To see past the things that get me down and be thankful for all the many good things in my life. To remember that these days do not last forever. I can make tomorrow better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let's have a conversation!