Social Icons

12/08/2010

December Daily | Day 8.


I love listening to Christmas music. It really gets me in the mood for Christmas. My favorite songs to sing along with are the old ones: Louis Armstrong, Eartha Kitt, Bing Crosby. A lot of the songs I love are ones my parents played on LP when I was a kid: Barbra Streisand, Andy Williams, the Carpenters. This year I was able to find a lot of those on Amazon and download them for my iPod. It has been really nice being able to take my Christmas music along with me wherever I go! I have a large collection of classical Christmas music too, which I've enjoyed on quiet evenings spent scrapbooking. It's also the perfect background to opening presents on Christmas morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let's have a conversation!