Social Icons

4/07/2007

Like Christmas in April.

I really think that mail is highly underrated. I was so excited to get a couple of packages today! I had placed orders at 2Peas and Addicted to Scrapbooking earlier this week, so I knew exactly what would (or should!) be in the boxes, and yet I was excited anyway when the mailman rang my doorbell. Part of it was surprise - I really wasn't expecting them to be delivered until Monday or possibly even Tuesday - but mostly it was just the sheer excitement of holding a box in my hands, and knowing there's goodies inside. :) Of course when you shop on the Internet, there always is the chance that the item you're buying doesn't look precisely as it does in a picture on the computer, so it really is a bit of a surprise sometimes to open the package and actually hold it in your hands. Today I had the wonderful surprise of finding out that a couple sheets of yummy Heidi Grace paper I ordered is actually double-sided; better yet, on one sheet I actually liked the back better than I liked the front (and I liked the front!)!! :)

So what did I get? I got two new awesome circle stamps from 7gypsies, some Heidi Grace paper (I love the cupcakes!!), a package of Heidi Swapp silhouette stickers, and purple KI Memories ribbon and rub-ons. My mom bought Basic Grey Wholly Cow boy rub-ons, Doodlebug boy Jellishments, a package of Junkitz Salsa Essentials paper, new Love Struck paper and transparencies from Marah Johnson/Creative Imaginations, and Flair sticker sheets for baby boys and baby girls (she's paying me to make scrapbooks of my brother's childhood and mine; I haven't done baby pages in a few years so it's been fun!).

Yep, I really do like getting mail. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let's have a conversation!