Social Icons

10/04/2012

My life is crazy.

Okay, who is the funnyman who pushed the "fast forward" button on my life?

So much going on right now, and my life feels crazy. Lots of good things happening - but it's still a lot. I'd like things to slow down just a bit so that I can savor each experience as it comes.

If I can make it through the end of October, I will survive.

So. I will be back with more 31 Things on October 15th. In the meantime, I will leave you with this lovely picture of the sunset from the other night.

Enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there Heather! Everything is on fast forward here, too, but should slow down after this coming weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi colleagues, how is everything, and what you would like to say
    regarding this article, in my view its genuinely remarkable
    designed for me.

    Review my blog :: book of ra android gratis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article! That is the kind of information that are meant to be shared across the internet.

    Disgrace on the seek engines for now not positioning this put up higher!
    Come on over and consult with my site . Thanks =)

    my homepage - book of ra app

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this paragraph is fastidious, my younger sister is analyzing these things, therefore I
    am going to tell her.

    Feel free to visit my site :: book of ra app iphone

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let's have a conversation!