Social Icons

2/18/2011

Book Review | Be Happy Without Being Perfect

Be Happy Without Being Perfect: How to Break Free from the Perfection DeceptionBe Happy Without Being Perfect: How to Break Free from the Perfection Deception by Alice D. Domar

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This was an interesting book. I have a lot of issues with perfectionism, so it definitely applied to me. I liked how the author presented examples of how her solutions would be applied in a variety of situations. Although I don't think it's strong enough to be the *only* book of its kind that I rely on, it will be a valuable tool in my arsenal against perfectionism.



View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Have you read Brene Brown's book, The Gifts of Imperfection?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I haven't, but it's on my list! Thanks for the recommendation. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let's have a conversation!