Social Icons

12/05/2010

December Daily | Day 5.

All the good stuff at Target is already gone.

Reality check: You cannot go shopping for Christmas lights on December 5th and reasonably expect there to be anything left on the shelves.

I do this every year. I just can't get in the mood for Christmas until well after Halloween - no matter how much the retailers try to shove it down my throat earlier - and then my schedule is starting to get so busy that I don't even think about going shopping until it's actually December.

I guess the other part of the problem is that I really don't have a clear idea of what I want for the yard, other than that it should fit in with the candy + gingerbread theme we have going on. And of course it has to meet my standards for cuteness. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let's have a conversation!