Social Icons

12/13/2010

December Daily | Day 13.



Don't get me wrong - I have a wish list every year. It's just been a long time since I wrote to Santa! But if Ali can do it, so can I, right? LOL So here goes.

Dear Santa,
You've probably been wondering if I even still believe in you, after all these years. Well rest assured, I do! Watching Hannah write her letter to you every year still warms my heart. She is so intent, and so specific. And she loves you so much. And I loved watching William get in on the action for the first time this year. I don't really think he really understood what the purpose was, but he was certainly more than happy to add his special artistic touches of color to the letter I wrote for him. As for me... Santa, I'd love a big fancy tree skirt to put under my Christmas tree. And a media cabinet to hide all these game systems the kids are collecting. And a set of beautiful furniture for my bedroom, so it doesn't look so unfinished anymore. And a lot of other really expensive things. But mostly, Santa, what I want is peace. And happiness. And security in this fast-changing world. And strength to weather the storms.
I hope you have room on your sleigh.
Merry Christmas with love from
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let's have a conversation!