Social Icons

2/04/2007

Inspired by... Products.


Every now and then, something really strikes me, inspires me to a fabulous idea, or simply kindles in me the desire to create, and I thought it would be fun to share some of that inspiration here on my blog. (Right now, I'm totally being inspired by the amazing Ali Edwards, but that's a story for another post. ;) ) Today I'm going to respond to the January 31st aeZine challenge, which is:
This week I want you to take a look at those "extras" that are truly delighting you right now and making you want to create. Make a list and then CREATE a layout that details your favorites.
It was so much fun to make a layout on this topic! It's totally yummy... ;) So here's my list:


  1. Prima flowers. Just call me a Prima junkie! LOL 61 varieties and counting...

  2. Shiny stuff. Crystal brads; bling words, frames, and borders; jeweled icons; I love it all! There is just something about a little sparkle that adds the perfect finishing touch to any page. :)

  3. Acrylic stamps. Totally infatuated with the beautiful new stamps from Rhonna Farrer for Autumn Leaves, and also the Lil Davis sets. So elegant. KI Memories has definitely caught my eye, I may have to have those too... ;)

  4. Transparency overlays. Loving all the swirls from Creative Imaginations and Hambly Studios for my wedding album. The 4x6 overlays and icons from My Mind’s Eye Bohemia line are another favorite – love it that I can get that digital look without all the work! LOL

  5. Rub-ons. I love alphabet rub-ons of any kind and any color; Junkitz Expressions, Basic Grey Wholly Cow, American Crafts miniMARKS Accents, and 7gypsies; and of course anything fancy: Hambly Studios, Chatterbox Grafix… (The list goes on and on and on... LOL)

  6. Photos and memories. Obviously also an essential, but like Ali, I included it here too because really, nothing inspires me to scrapbook more than a great photo or memory.

  7. Connecting with other scrapbookers. Especially Jennifer. I love to meet other people who are passionate about scrapbooking, see their creations, and share my own. And when the ideas start flying... watch out! LOL

That's my list for today. Tomorrow it may be slightly different. But that's the fun part of this hobby/obsession: all the new and exciting products to play with! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love those essentials! Think I'll go over to 2peas and check out your work! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let's have a conversation!