Social Icons

4/03/2006

New Scrapbook Basics catalogs are here!

And they feature our beautiful new logo! New products include American Crafts albums, Bazzinks, new Bazzill monochromatic and trio packs, Karen Foster Clickit, Basic Grey Notch & Die Tool, lots of Karen Foster organizational items, and two new idea books: Journey to Junkitz and Big Picture Scrapbooking by Stacy Julian. (I already have this last book and I LOVE it! Plus she has a great new website at http://www.bigpicturescrapbooking.com) This catalog runs annually; watch for our new seasonal supplement in the next couple of weeks!

Get FREE SHIPPING on all orders placed through me from our old Basics catalog and the Fall 2005 supplement - these products have a limited availability, so get 'em before they're gone! I do also have some things in stock; if you're interested, please email me or call me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let's have a conversation!